Project Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
ProLift Rigging is a privately owned, purpose-driven industrial construction company that has a unique, opportunistic, and growth-oriented culture.
To acknowledge and glorify God by living in submission to Him as we steward His resources, giving Him thanks through the meaningful work we do, and directing the profits of our business to the redemptive work He is doing on the earth.
To be the best full-service lifting, rigging, and relocation solutions company, enabling total project success for teams that construct, move, or maintain mission-critical plants, machines, and equipment.
· Loyal and growing customers that consider us the best.
· Aligned, engaged, value-driven, and effective team members doing whatever it takes to achieve our mission.
· Esteemed by the participants in our industry.
· High return on capital.
OUR CORE VALUES
· Safety - Evaluate risk, and plan to mitigate it to protect customers, our team, the public, and property.
· Focus - Focus on the potential of our customers and fellow teammates, working for their success as if our success is on the line.
· Ingenuity - Think about, discuss, and implement ideas that make us better.
· Superintend - take seriously the opportunity to wisely invest time, talent, and capital for the benefit of others.
· Respect - Soberly respect others and the work we do. Both matters.
· Diligence - Remember that any meaningful goal is achieved through dogged persistence and staying engaged.
· Teamwork - We are a team that needs each members' contribution to achieve our mission.
We are seeking a professional salesperson with the ability to develop accounts in heavy industrial and energy markets with a high potential for repeat business. ProLift has grown to be a national full-service rigging and transport organization. Through our experienced project management, engineering, qualified rigging superintendents, operated crane and rigging services, specialized lifting and hauling equipment, and strategic warehouse locations.
· Develop strategies and tactics to penetrate targeted accounts
· Create and execute an annual sales plan with defined goals and objectives
· Prospect and qualify warm leads
· Conduct discovery meetings with existing and new customers to uncover needs
· Create and deliver solutions and proposal presentations to customer’s decision-making team
· Develop the potential solutions, estimate and prepare tailored proposals
· Close sales by selling value and overcoming objections
· Coordinate front-end project development with our Operations team
PROLIFT RIGGING OFFERS:
· Competitive salary
· Bonus program that pays for performance
· Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
· Vacation and Holiday Pay
· Disability Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Other additional personal and professional benefits are available.
· 5+ years of successful outside B2B sales experience
· Excellent hunting/prospecting skills
· Experience in the crane & rigging industry
· Strong CRM skills
· Consultative approach to building relationships and achieving sales goals
· Bachelor’s degree or experience in the industry.
ProLift Rigging CoWhy Work Here?
Great company for career growth and good work environment! We offer excellent benefits and competitive wages!
BusinessView all jobs at ProLift Rigging Co