Assistant Project Manager
- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
ProLift Rigging is a privately owned, purpose-driven industrial construction company that has a unique, opportunistic, and growth-oriented culture.
To acknowledge and glorify God by living in submission to Him as we steward His resources, giving Him thanks through the meaningful work we do, and directing the profits of our business to the redemptive work He is doing on the earth.
To be the best full-service lifting, rigging, and relocation solutions company, enabling total project success for teams that construct, move, or maintain mission-critical plant, machines, and equipment.
· Loyal and growing customers that consider us the best.
· Aligned, engaged, value-driven, and effective team members doing whatever it takes to achieve our mission.
· Esteemed by the participants in our industry.
· High return on capital.
OUR CORE VALUES
· Safety - Evaluate risk, plan to mitigate it to protect customers, our team, the public, and property.
· Focus - Focus on the potential of our customers and fellow teammates, working for their success as if our success is on the line.
· Ingenuity - Think about, discuss, and implement ideas that make us better.
· Superintend - take seriously the opportunity to wisely invest time, talent, and capital for the benefit of others.
· Respect - Soberly respect others and the work we do. Both matters.
· Diligence - Remember that any meaningful goal is achieved through dogged persistence and staying engaged.
· Teamwork - We are a team that needs each members' contribution to achieve our mission.
The Assistant Project Manager will assist the Project Manager with planning, managing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines while meeting the budget; this includes acquiring and coordinating the efforts of personnel and third-party contractors or consultants to deliver projects according to timelines. The Assistant Project Manager will also help define the objectives of the project and oversee quality control throughout its cycle.
· Provide oversight, evaluation, and improvement of the efficiency of the project management team.
· Assist Project Managers in customer site visits, proposal development, and contract development/reviews to ensure a complete understanding of scope, contractual obligations, and risk of jobs.
· Work with Project Sales Representative before project development; take the project from sales through development into execution; maintain communication with Project Sales Representative throughout the project, and document changes that affect the job scope, schedule, or budget agreement.
· Interact with customers, engineers, vendors, suppliers, and others throughout the design and planning phase of the project.
· Work closely with the project team to develop and maintain an overall project schedule. Show critical path items and anticipate problematic issues. Responsible to foresee typical issues that historically challenge schedules, construction, and impact project costs. Identify these issues and work with the project team to develop solutions to overcome potential problem areas.
· Responsible for regularly and accurately communicating the project status, including schedule, financial status, risk assessment, quality, safety, and other key areas.
· Responsible for coordinating work crews and scheduling required equipment.
· Must be willing to travel as needed and be able to work with and manage field leadership.
PROLIFT RIGGING OFFERS:
· Competitive salary
· Bonus program that pays for performance
· Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
· Vacation and Holiday Pay
· Disability Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Other additional personal and professional benefits are available.
· A working knowledge and understanding of engineering plans and specifications. Must be mechanically inclined with a basic understanding of machinery, heavy construction, and basic principles of industrial project flow. Basic math and geometry are necessary. Must demonstrate planning and leadership skills.
· An understanding of construction contracts, Windows-based software applications, and good time management skills
· Some Rigging/Technical experience
· Must have experience enough to meet or exceed the essential duties listed above.
· Bachelor’s degree or experience in the industry.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
PMP is preferred.
Great company for career growth and good work environment! We offer excellent benefits and competitive wages!
ProLift Rigging CoSterling, VA
Get fresh Assistant Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.