ProHealth Home Health and Hospice is looking for a reliable, enthusiastic, high-energy individual to join our team as a Sales Representative. Competitive package and incentivized bonus plan for the right candidate.
- Meet and/or exceed monthly home health and hospice referral and admission budget on a consistent basis.
- Represent ProHealth by calling on physician offices, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and assisted living facilities
- Provide home health and hospice education and services offered at community related events.
- Build and maintain strong personal relationships.
- Effectively manage assigned territory.
Associates degree in Business, Marketing, or a Healthcare related field. In lieu of degree candidate must have 3 or more years of sales experience.
- Health related sales experience preferred but not required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must be driven, organized, energetic, and professional.
The ProHealth group of companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.See job description