The company has worked hard for more than a century to build a legacy of outstanding service, expertise, and integrity. From their roots as a trust bank to a global presence today-- with nearly 20,000 employees across the United States and worldwide-- their foundation of strength and stability helps clients grow with confidence.
They are proud to be recognized for their ethical and inclusive culture. Ranked #1 for Best Employers for Diversity 2018 by Forbes, and part of the Top 50 Company for Executive Women by NAFE (2018-- for the 8th consecutive year).
The candidate will be responsible for the solution architecture for the entire portfolio of the Corporate Applications, Analytics and Data organization. It will also include the architecture strategy and tools. This position will be responsible for interpreting the business needs and identifying the right technical solutions for the business problems.
The candidate should also be able to identify the automation opportunities and be able to deliver efficiencies using modern automation technologies. The candidate would need to identify both tactical and strategic solutions that are in alignment with the broader enterprise direction. He/she will have the responsibility of guiding the line managers and their architects in the implementation of large projects.
The candidate will need to strike the right balance between delivering business value and avoiding technical debt. The candidate will also be directly responsible for managing and delivering key “pilots” or “PoV” to validate and prove out new capabilities around application architecture, cloud architecture, event driven, robotics, document management, natural language processing, machine learning etc. The ideal candidate will have a broad technical background, both from a legacy as well as emerging technology trends
- Work with the business to identify solutions to existing problems and to identify new opportunities.
- Influence the strategy and vision of senior decision makers through articulate communication and presentations.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Lead architects in the creation of new or enhanced functional, data and technical designs.
- Take architecture ownership of strategic projects and provide end to end cross domain solutions.
- Manage delivery of automation initiatives.
- Manage a team of developers in the automation space.
- Solve problems collaboratively.
- Help define and articulate technical requirements.
- Identify appropriate technical solutions that provide business value while mitigating technical debt.
- Liaise with the Enterprise Architecture groups
- Document and communicate the solutions to the business as well as the technology teams.
- Minimum of 15 years professional experience in leading development and architecture teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred (not required)
- Previous or current hands-on software development experience.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Has knowledge and command of Architecture patterns which include Event driven, Multi Kernel, Micro Services, Multilayer, CQRS architecture patterns
- Has deep understanding of Data Architecture, Data Governance & Data Analytics
- Knowledge of development tools and languages like Java, Scala, Maven, Bamboo, Jenkins etc.
- Strong knowledge of digital transformation and automation tools.
- Strong knowledge of security frameworks and controls.
- Knowledge of modern application, messaging and network architectures.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and tools like Agile, using Jira.