The company has worked hard for more than a century to build a legacy of outstanding service, expertise, and integrity. From their roots as a trust bank to a global presence today-- with nearly 20,000 employees across the United States and worldwide-- their foundation of strength and stability helps clients grow with confidence.
They are proud to be recognized for their ethical and inclusive culture. Ranked #1 for Best Employers for Diversity 2018 by Forbes, and part of the Top 50 Company for Executive Women by NAFE (2018-- for the 8th consecutive year).
Workplace Product Team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the team focusing on digital collaboration.
- Lead the global implementation and roll out of Office365 SharePoint
- Establish the long term strategy and solutions for the broader digital collaboration channel
- Translate business needs and priorities to solutions that enable our employees and position our company for substantial growth
- Collaborate with internal partners and show exceptional skills in developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Understand employee needs and expectations; understand the digital industry; identify gaps both from a business and technical perspective; drive business requirements and partner with technology, enterprise teams (Design, Risk, Compliance, Operations, etc.) and third party vendors to delivery an exceptional employee experience.
- Lead the delivery of high quality solutions and services in either an Agile or Waterfall environment; embrace design thinking; apply lean product and user driven design principles in solutions and product features and capabilities; clearly articulate how the activities within the collaboration portfolio directly impact and add value to the business; ensure that business requirements are translated into digital collaboration solutions that are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Manage operational planning and delivery of key strategic digital experience programs/products through deployment to our global enterprise employees including coordination with operations, support, communications, change management, ,training and other key operational areas.
- Interface with third party vendors and contractors as appropriate to deliver digital collaboration solutions within budget and timeline expectations.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proactive, self-starter and strong initiative
- Ability to navigate complex subject matter and large enterprise needs/requirements
- Strong agile product management experience including set vision, establish a roadmap, set goals, write stories, minimum viable product (MVP) and execute/deliver
- Strong analytical skills, interpersonal, collaboration, communication, presentation, negotiation, influence and problem-solving skills
- Effectively lead or collaborate with cross-functional resources to manage and resolve interdependencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven track record of successfully briefing all levels of an organization
- Strong managerial skills
- Good recall and be detail-oriented and highly accurate
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Must be able to use and show sound judgment and have the ability to work independently in the execution of daily tasks
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Must be able to carry out verbal and/or written instructions
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in digital product management
- 3+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into digital products
- 3+ years of experience in Agile product management