The Clinical Pharmacist Specialty Primary Care supports SJHMC Primary Care & SJH Pharmacy Services by managing and overseeing the prescribing, dosing modification, EMR documentation, and surveillance of medication to optimize patient clinical care outcomes and avert the risk of harm.
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills and decision-making abilities
- Clinical background including influencing medication prescribing habits
- Ability to work as a team member
- Graduation from an Accredited school of pharmacy.
- Two (2) years pharmacy experience including clinical activities (whether Acute Care or Ambulatory Setting)
- Active California Pharmacist license
- ACLS Certification (Within 120 days of hire)
- BLS Current
- Pharm.D. degree
- Two (2) years experience (Acute Care or Ambulatory Setting)
- Completion of a PGY1 or PGY2 Residency
- Board Certification
- CA Licensure as an Advanced Pharmacist Practitioner