ProDrivers is currently looking for CDL A Truck Drivers making shuttle runs in the Greenville and Greer, SC area. This position has the potential of making $1,100-$1,200 weekly! Come work for a company that cares about their drivers and their families!
- Driver must have or be able to obtain Hazmat and TWIC within first 90 days on site
- Driver will make local deliveries.
- No Touch Freight.
- Team Environment.
- Pay potential varies per route, could earn up to $1,200+ weekly
- Driver must be willing to work weekends when needed. This is a 24/7 operation
- Third Shift Availability.
- 40 + hours per week.
- Quarterly safety bonus
- Must be able to meet physical job requirements which include but not limited to opening and closing container doors and dropping and hooking trailers multiple times daily.
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- IRA Options
- Medical Benefits Available for Drivers and their families
- Holiday Pay
Driver Job Requirements:
- 18 months verifiable driving experience in last 3 years
- Clean MVR
- Good work history
- Must maintain at least a 1 year med card with min 90 days until expiration.
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.