ProDrivers is currently looking for Class A Truck Drivers in Perryville, MD and surrounding areas. This is a home daily position. This position is Monday- Friday and day shift. Driver would have to be flexible on start times (12A-6A Start Times). Driver would be making deliveries to Clinics/Hospitals. Driver will work 10-12 hour shifts. It is a flat rate of $21 per hour. There is touch freight with the assistance of lift gate and pallet jack. Driver will be home daily. Delivery driver experience is a plus for this position.
At ProDrivers, we offer our truck drivers the flexibility and respect they deserve. Our driver loyalty score is 5 times higher than the industry average, join us today to find out why!
- Pay: $21 Per Hour ($800-$880 Weekly)
- Drivers would be hauling medical supplies.
- Drivers would make deliveries to Clinics/Hospitals
- Mon-Fri (Days)
- Start Times Varies: 12A-6A Start Times
- 10-12 hour shifts are to be expected.
- 8-13 Stops on average per day.
- 40 Hours a Week/ OT available after 40.
- Clean Tractor Trailers
- New/Like New Tractor Trailers
- Trucks are assigned.
- Home Daily!!
- Touch Freight (Lift Gate & Pallet Jack)
- Delivery driver experience is a plus for this position.
- 24 months of Class A Tractor-Trailer experience within the last 3 years.
- Acceptable MVR and Accident History.
- Good Work History
- DOT Medical Card
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans for driver and family
- IRA Options Available
Why drive with US?
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Market Pay
- Family First Atmosphere
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus available
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Short Term Insurance available for driver and family.
- IRA Options
- Local Work = more time home with family
- Driver 1st Mentality = YOU are our priority!
- Friendly & Supportive Management Team
Let's put you in the right spot to succeed!
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.