Are you looking for a long term, quality position with a company that believes you are the top priority? At ProDrivers, we know you are more than a driver. With us, you will have a starring role providing daily automotive freight to our customers. Drivers with our company will haul car parts from the Sparks, NV area on drop & hook, supplier pick up, relays, and shuttle runs. And, at the end of your shift, you’ll be able to spend time at home. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at ProDrivers where we believe people matter!
Driver Job Description:
- Routes run from Sparks, NV to Stockton, CA and back. All routes are at home daily routes.
- Drivers will be hauling automotive parts from location to location.
- All freight drivers haul are no touch freight.
- Due to the route being run, drivers will be required to chain if weather conditions require it. Training will be provided for this as well as compensation.
- Our first priority is your safety! Our team regularly watches the weather conditions to make sure you are safe on the road!
- Shifts are available for both days & nights. Flexibility to work either is a plus!
- Work weeks are usually 5 days on, 2 days off. Schedules can be M-F, Tues-Sat, Sun-Thurs depending on route needs.
- Hourly Rate: $23 Hourly
- Guarantee: $1200 weekly guarantee
- Daily Chaining Per Diem: $40 per day for drivers who have to chain while on routes.
- Additional Pay:
- $200 bonus for drivers who have to chain more than 3 days on route for a given work week.
- $2500 Sign On Bonus!
- $2600 Unlimited Internal Referral Bonus -- Tell your buddies! Each driver you refer that starts with us gives you the opportunity to make extra cash!
- $50 Unlimited External Driver Referral Bonus -- If you don't start working with us, but refer a friend, you have an opportunity for a $50 gift card!
- 6 Major Holidays Paid (Drivers will receive holiday pay on top of Guarantee if they work that day)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Direct Deposit & Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Vacation Time (1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after two years)