Telemarkerting Call Center Agents LA
ProCom LLC Covington, LA
- Posted: 29 days ago
- $10 Hourly
MUST LIVE IN LOUISIANA. IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN LA, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We are looking for reliable, hardworking, and self-motivated individuals for a full-time shift. This is a Work From Home position.
- Must have a reliable computer/laptop, high-speed internet,
- A 2 eared noise cancelling headset with microphone that you can acquire prior to the first day of training via a Zoom meeting.
- Previous customer service position(s). Sales experience is a big plus!
- Strong sales skills and personality is a must.
- Must be living in Louisiana.
Work includes transfer campaigns, political campaigns, appointment setting, sales.
Your expectations will be to work the types of calls to the best of your ability. Calls range from telesales to customer service to phone surveys.
- Strong computer ability is a must.
- Great attendance and punctuality are a must! Poor attendance will not be tolerated.
- Professional speaking voice with the ability to clearly pronounce and enunciate scripted words including phonetically spelled proper names.
- Strong reading skills. Must be able to sight-read scripts on the fly with ease and confidence.
- Basic computer skills are required. Applicants must be able to navigate the internet and fill out online forms, use CRMs and spreadsheets.
- Applicants must have the ability to maintain a professional and friendly tone at all times.
Full-time shift is 40hrs per week.
Shift hours: Even though this is a Work From Home Position, you will be expected to follow a strict schedule. We are looking for a 40hr/wk schedule during the following hours of operation.
- Monday- Friday 8:00am-9:45pm CST
- Saturday- 8am - 7:00pm CST
- Sunday- 8:00am - 5:00pm CST
This is hourly work. Pay is handled via direct deposit bi-weekly. Starting pay $10.50
Procom offers (to full time employees after designated anniversaries reached):
Paid Time Off / Paid Holidays
401K with matching
Please respond with your well-written resume for an interview with our staff. Resumes that contain spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors will not be considered.
BusinessView all jobs at ProCom LLC