ProCollect is seeking goal-oriented and energetic Collections Representatives to join our team in Dallas, TX. As a Collections Representative with ProCollect, you will perform collections on a specific portfolio of accounts that are past due under the general supervision of a Collections Supervisor.
GET HIRED AND RECEIVE A $1000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
As a Collections Representative with ProCollect, you will carefully adhere to policies, procedures and laws related to consumer collections.
Additional responsibilities of the Collections Representative include:
- Contacting past due accounts via phone
- Working 200-300 accounts per day
- Maintaining accurate collection notes on past due accounts
- Operating a collections database in a Windows-based operating system
- Communicating professionally with consumers
- Completing other tasks as assigned
As a Collections Representative with ProCollect, you must possess excellent negotiation, telephone communication skills and an inner drive to succeed.
Additional requirements for the Collections Representative include:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced quota-driven work environment
- Ability to work a 40-hour per week, rotating shift between the following hours:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Collections: 1 year minimum
- High school or equivalent
As a Collections Representative with ProCollect, you can expect compensation based on your performance. We offer a base salary, uncapped commission and a $1,000 sign-on bonus!
More about ProCollect:
As one of the nation's premier debt collection agencies, our goal is to achieve the best possible collection returns for our clients while treating debtors with respect and understanding. Focused on superior staff training, state of the art technology, and the highest commitment to customer service, ProCollect has been earning the trust of our clients since 1995.