This position plays a critical role in the success of the Company. It is the responsibility of this position to grow sales in a profitable manner, manage and service existing customers and be a goodwill ambassador for the Company. This position must ensure that we meet/exceed customer expectations for timely delivery of quality product utilizing good general business practices that are in full compliance with any state or federal requirements.
· Responsible for managing assigned customers in a professional manner following company policies at all times
· Able to perform chemical testing, quality analysis, write service and prospect reports, implement product inventory controls, place product orders, conduct safety training and business review meetings as well as troubleshoot various equipment, chemical and microbiological issues
· Perform food plant sanitation audits/inspections, present findings, and close the sale
· Responsible for collecting past due invoices from customers who have not paid their bills within Company policy or credit terms
· Understand the complete line of chemicals and equipment products offered by the Company
· Responsible for meeting yearly sales and expense budgets
· Uses the sales reports and other tools provided to professionally manage assigned territories. Examples: Invoices, Aged Receivables Reports, Sales Reports, etc.
· Must have a positive can-do attitude and be a continual good will ambassador for the Company
· Responsible for Continuous Improvement in all aspects of production
· May be required to occasionally work evening and weekend hours as needed to ensure proper completion of duties
· Infrequent travel may be required including overnight trips by car or airplane for customer or vendor visits.
· All other duties as assigned
· Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Microbiology or business related field preferred.
· Previous sales experience required
· Possess a basic knowledge of chemistry and an understanding of food plant sanitation practices. Required to be proficient in operating a field test kit
· Must be a self-starter and driven by success
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attentive and timely in responses
· Good follow up and ability to multitask
· Comfortable using Microsoft Office
· Valid driver's license
· Daily travel in assigned territory (Up to 50% overnight)
The dedicated and trusted service that many in the industry rely upon has disappeared and ProCleaning Solutions USA is doing something about that.