Specialty office is seeking Medical Assistants who are motivated to actively participate in being part of a care team that changes lives. Seacoast Pain Institute of New England offer Mon-Fri hours, with no travel required. We are currently interviewing for full and part time.
Build relationships with your patients, work with a dedicated team and great providers as you use your skills to:
- Obtain and document patient’s vital signs, medical history and reason for visit based on office standards
- Assist provider with exam/procedure as necessary
- Coordinate care with hospitals, labs, pharmacies and other external medical practices
- Assist with scheduling
Our office is fast-paced where no two days are the same. There is a high level of activity so we hope you are up for a challenge. You will handle multiple items simultaneously in a professional and courteous manner. You come in contact with many different types of people and be a part of a care team that changes lives. There is a team atmosphere in the office and all challenges are handled as a group.
- CPR certification or acquisition within 90 days of employment
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistants preferred
- Independently mobile
- Approximately 80% of time spent standing / walking
- Moderate to heavy computer use
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- Frequent bending, kneeling, overhead lifting, pushing and pulling
- Auditory and visual skills