ProCare Restoration is seeking an Outside Customer Service Sales Representative with sales experience and establish contacts in the commercial and insurance industry. You will build long term relationships with property owners, adjusters, and insurance companies to assure that job opportunities are referred to our team. If you are hard-working, can handle challenging situations, have the ability to multi-task, enjoy meeting new people, and are self-motivated, then you would be a great addition to our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and build contacts with commercial property owners, adjusters, and insurance carriers.
- You will need to have strong organizational skills and be team-oriented.
- Actively engage colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution to capitalize on opportunities
- Establish sound sales strategies when approaching customers via site visits, following up via call and email.
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales
- Strategically develop a plan growing our customer/client base by utilizing both internal and external resources
- A strong driven sales performer with proven history of exceeding targets and increasing sales performance and profitability
- An effective communicator with outside sales experience
- Highly motivated with a desire to increase and sustain business
- Knowledgeable in the selling process, accompanied by the ability to work independently and manage your time effectively within a competitive environment
- A team-player with excellent interpersonal, customer service and presentation skills
- Not afraid to make cold calls to expand customer base
- Proficient computer experience with knowledge of Outlook and MS Office Suite
- High school diploma or equivalent
- (2) or more years of sales and customer service experience
- Experience in the carpet cleaning and apartment leasing industry preferred
- Experience in the property damage restoration industry also preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving records
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Complete a background check and drug screening
*Rate of Pay Based on Experience*