Headquartered in Henderson, Nevada, ProCaps Laboratories a leading provider of additive-free vitamin supplements is looking for a Quality Control Analyst. You’ll be responsible for performing routine testing, review documentation, and release into production raw materials, blends, encapsulated and finish goods. Additional duties will be to identify and resolve quality deviations in a timely manner in collaboration with the QC Supervisor.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2 years of college (Associates Degree) with an emphasis in a science-related field or minimum one-year work experience working in a Pharmaceutical, Dietary Supplement, Cosmetics, or Food manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of cGMP and GLP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, to include the ability to communicate effectively with employees and management
- Excellent organizational skills, self-motivation, and to work in a fast-paced dynamic setting
- Must be willing to work overtime or on weekends, as the workload demands
OTHER ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform routine testing of in-process raw materials, blends, encapsulated and finish good products in accordance with SOP’s
- Issue release label and forward release information to production and warehouse personnel
- Assist in the development of test methods for raw materials, in-process, and finished goods
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained
- Write, review, and revise QC SOPs or Guidelines
- Ensure proper documentation in laboratory notebooks and/or logbooks and double-check the work of other analysts
- Identify and resolve quality deviations in a timely manner in collaboration with the QC Supervisor
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Work location is in a laboratory setting. Other assignments may be in warehouse or on production floor.
- Duties are performed primarily in a smoke-free environment
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
ProCaps Laboratories provides competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance along with a 401K program.
Our vitamin manufacturing facility is unique not only for the 100% pure supplements it produces but for the purity of the electric power used to create them. Our roof and adjacent parking structure house one of the largest private solar energy installations in the world. This natural source of energy is used to produce all ProCaps products; ProCaps is the only vitamin manufacturing facility in the world to do this. In alignment with our commitment to the environment, we use recycled materials in producing our bottles, labels and packaging materials.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.