Digital Marketing Director - Henderson, NV (Fulltime Onsite)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Type : Full-time ONSITE
Are you looking for an exceptional opportunity to build brand presence and drive sales for a proven and uniquely health-focused line of nutritional supplements and functional foods? If you are a top-tier digital marketing executive, with a proven track record of success driving new sales and optimally managing CRM for similar consumer goods companies through all forms of digital direct marketing channels (digital advertising, organic and paid social, etc.) and are interested in living in the Las Vegas area, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
WHO WE ARE
For over 40 years, ProCaps Laboratories has understood that people are becoming more mindful of what they put into their bodies to improve their health. From inception, the company’s goal has always been to manufacture and market the world’s most effective supplements, and to do so with the highest integrity, and in the most environmentally friendly way.
Founded in 1979 by Andrew Lessman, who remains the sole shareholder and CEO, ProCaps has led the industry in research, development, and innovation, continuously advancing product formulations based on cutting-edge nutritional science and technology. This unique company remains one of the few that actually develops and
manufactures each of its products in its state-of-the-art, 100% solar powered, zero carbon foot print, eco-friendly, award-winning facility.
Located in Henderson, Nevada, near the exciting and diverse community of Las Vegas, ProCaps Laboratories is a large and rapidly growing manufacturer with approximately 350 employees that markets several hundred dietary supplement SKUs, along with an expanding line of functional foods (bars, packets, bottles, etc.)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As the Digital Marketing Director, you will report directly to, and work closely with Andrew Lessman to help establish ProCaps marketing plans for its existing line of supplements as well as a series of upcoming new product launches (supplements as well as functional foods). You will oversee all aspects of the Company’s direct marketing efforts – from creative execution, media selection, analytics, budget creation and deployment refined through constant testing. Your overarching responsibility will be to drive new sales through all digital direct marketing channels, overseeing the creation of highly effective advertising campaigns, landing pages, SEO, etc., and to manage all CRM activities, thereby optimizing repeat business, basket size, customer loyalty and lifetime value through creative but not annoying CRM tactics, and to do so in the most profitable way, while always putting the best interests of our customers first. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to build your own marketing team from scratch. Demonstrating that you have already achieved similar goals for other CPG companies and are a seasoned, and creative marketing executive, you will be a critical part of our appraisal of you for this critical role.
NOTE: When you apply, please send us a short note as to why you think your background and experience closely aligns with the requirements for this position.
OTHER ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing marketing strategies and tactics to better market our growing line of nutritional supplements and functional foods in ways that align with Company’s goals, objectives, and brand image
- Researching consumer trends and behaviors to identify potential opportunities
- Development and efficient utilization of the advertising budget
- Establishing sales targets with the CEO and CFO to help ensure that the company meets its goals
- Overseeing all digital marketing tests and rollouts using best-in-class analytics, processes, and procedures
- Monitoring competitors’ activities
- Meeting with all stakeholders (internal and external) to create effective marketing efforts that meet their needs
- Assemble, lead, and develop a Marketing Team that effectively meets the goals established by you and the CEO
- Continually working with the Marketing Team to develop new strategies or update existing ones based on analysis, feedback from customers, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING
- MBA preferred, but minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Digital Marketing. At least 5 years at a Senior Manager or Director level for a CPG company required
- Marketing experience in the Nutraceutical or Health and Beauty fields is strongly preferred
- Experience with CPG companies with many SKU’s where your role included driving new customer acquisition as well as managing and optimizing CRM
- Ability to help develop, execute, and manage a strong and comprehensive marketing strategy
- Deep knowledge of digital and social media advertising, opportunities, and tactics, and best practices for testing, establishing KPI’s, analysis, and campaign management
- Strong analysis and reporting skills, both for the management and comprehension of all marketing results analytics, as well as for creating the internal systems and reports for management review
- Established relationships with various media channel executives, and creative marketing talent
- Strong proven skills in overseeing the creative execution of highly successful direct response marketing campaigns, landing pages, etc.
- Deep experience in purchasing all forms of digital media, and external creative services when needed
- Ability to develop world-class CRM tools, KPIs, and tactics for improved retention, increased sales and profitability
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating marketing team members
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
ProCaps Laboratories provides:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
- 401K plan with generous employer match
- 100% Company Life and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Health & Wellness Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program
- Healthy Vitamin Discount program
- Employee Referral Program
- Live and work in one of the most exciting and diverse communities in Nevada. Henderson and the various Las Vegas areas share rich culinary experiences and active environments. Minutes from the many restaurants and shopping as well as outdoor activities in the mountains, lakes, and desert, our nook in Nevada is ideal for most lifestyles. Also, there is no Nevada state income tax!
- Fantastic work environment that focuses on safety, quality, community, and amazing people. We hire top talent and celebrate the ingenuity and tenacity of our team members and leaders.
- Duties are performed primarily in a smoke-free office and manufacturing environment
- Frequent sitting, standing, and walking
ProCaps Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. ProCaps Laboratories will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.
Founded in 1979 by Andrew Lessman, ProCaps Laboratories has long been dedicated to enhancing health and well-being by providing the highest-quality dietary supplements.
For over 40 years, ProCaps Laboratories has led the industry in research, development and innovation, continuously advancing product formulations based on cutting-edge nutritional science and progressing technology. This unique company remains one of the few that actually develops and manufactures each of its products in a state-of-the-art, 100% solar powered, zero carbon footprint, eco-friendly, award-winning facility.
Today, Andrew Lessman remains the sole owner of the company and carries his vision through the core values of the corporation: to enhance health naturally by sustaining and ethically creating safe, pure, and effective nutritional supplements in an environmentally responsible way.
For more information please visit us at:
* The Andrew Lessman brand store on Amazon.com
* Andrew Lessman on HSN.com (Home Shopping Network)
BusinessView all jobs at ProCaps Laboratories
Get fresh Onsite Marketing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.