Entry Level Lighting Engineer
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Starting salary $58,000 - 75,000 based on location & education/experience.
Traveling, meeting customers, hands-on troubleshooting, and working with a great team. Our team is growing very quickly, keeping pace with the most dynamic industries in the country such as Lighting Controls.
We're looking for people who think critically, communicate effectively, and love seeing a project to completion. You'll be traveling regionally and across the country, doing programming and troubleshooting of systems and more.
Is your inner child screaming yet? Programming and fixing cutting-edge smart automation equipment, while getting to travel to exciting new places - your dream job is right in front of you!If you like to sleep in your own bed each night, this is NOT the job for you. This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking to have a fresh start in a new industry, or continue to build a career.
Military/Veteran friendly employer. When surveyed, our military/veteran employees overwhelmingly valued having a job with a sense of purpose, traveling, and appreciated the high standards/expectations of our work.
A snapshot of what we offer:
- Paid training
- Ability to gain experience with large control manufacturers
- Laptop and iPhone provided for use
- $58,000 - 75,000 starting salary based on location & education/experience
- Bonus pay for bonus work!
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Life, company matching 401k)
- Vacation time upon completion of training & "Take-as-you-need-it" vacation after 18 months of employment
- 5% salary increase at 6 months of employment
- Annual performance-based pay increases
- Catastrophe Fund to aid ProAutomated employees impacted by major events
- A private company that listens to employees and takes their suggestions seriously
Candidate requirements to set you up for success:
- Desire to travel - this job is 100% travel.
- Must live within 30 miles of a major airport
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable adapting to same-day and next-day changes to project scope and location
- Must own car within 45 days of employment with ProAutomated
- Must be authorized to work in the US for US positions
- Recommended: Electrical experience / education or technical field background
- Ability to think clearly and logically through complex situations
What you will love doing:
- Ensuring systems are installed correctly (sensors & equipment are calibrated and wired properly)
- Addressing and solving problems with confidence
- Simple field programming & testing
- Training customers on how to operate the system
Interested in finding out more about ProAutomated? Please visit the About Us page of our website.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Watch below to get a sense of how your adventure with ProAutomated begins:
Get fresh Entry Level Engineering Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.