Entry Level Industrial Automation Engineer
- $60,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Starting salary $60,000 - 75,000 based on location, education and experience.
Do you enjoy traveling, meeting customers, hands-on troubleshooting, and working with a great team? If so, this could be the job for you!
We're looking for people who think critically, communicate effectively, and love seeing a project to completion. You'll be traveling regionally and across the country, doing programming and troubleshooting of systems and equipment. You will be getting your hands dirty while fixing cutting-edge smart automation equipment.
If you don't want a desk job, love to work with your hands, and enjoy traveling to new places - your dream job is right in front of you! If you like to sleep in your own bed each night, this is NOT the job for you.
ProAutomated's core values are Camaraderie, Caring, Determination, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity & Confidence. We are a close-knit company who cares deeply about our team members on both a personal and professional level. As a fair and progressive company, we invest in those who invest their time and energy in us. If you are seeking an entry-level position with a company you intend to build a career with and these values resonate with you, please continue below!
Military/Veteran friendly employer. When surveyed, our military/veteran team members overwhelmingly valued having a job with a sense of purpose, traveling, and appreciated the high standards/expectations of our work.
A snapshot of what we offer:
- Paid training
- Ability to gain experience with different customers and systems including Honeywell, Intelligrated, Daifuku, Siemens and more.
- Laptop, iPhone, and tools provided for use
- Bonus pay for bonus work!
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Life, company matching 401k)
- Vacation time upon completion of training & "Take-as-you-need-it" vacation after 18 months of employment.
- 5% salary increase at 6 months of employment.
- Annual performance-based increases
- Catastrophe fund to aid ProAutomated team members impacted by major events
- A private company that listens to team members and takes their suggestions seriously.
Candidate requirements to set you up for success:
- Desire to travel - this job is 100% travel.
- Must live within 50 miles of a major international airport.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think clearly and logically through complex situations.
- Comfortable adapting to same day and next day changes to project scope and location.
- Must own a personal car within 45 days of employment with ProAutomated.
- Must be authorized to work in the US for US positions.
- Availability to work a 10-4 schedule. This means working 10 days on a jobsite and then having 4 days off before returning to the job site.
- Availability to work weekends and overnight shifts when necessary.
- Recommended: PLC or programming experience/education or technical field background.
- Recommended: 4 year degree or equivalent experience. Candidates who do not have sufficient education/experience may be considered for Field Service Technician roles.
What you will love doing:
- Ensuring systems are installed correctly (sensors & equipment are calibrated and wired properly).
- Addressing and solving problems with confidence.
- Simple field programming & testing.
- Constant movement. This job will have you on your feet and moving all day!
- Working with new equipment and technology.
Interested in finding out more about ProAutomated? Please visit the About Us page of our website.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Watch below to get a sense of how your adventure with ProAutomated begins:
ProAutomated Inc.Tolleson, AZ
TechnologyView All ProAutomated Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.