Account Manager Cloud Cybersecurity AI
ProArch Detroit, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
ProArch is continuing to grow and expand rapidly and currently is looking to hire an Account Manager, responsible for providing support to ProArch Account Executives throughout the sales and customer care process. They help customers resolve sales-related issues in a timely manner, generally providing real-time support. They are an integral part of the sales team, communicating and recording customer interactions. They will assist Account Executives throughout the various steps of sale: i.e., researching information for account planning, building presentations, drafting solution proposals, drafting quotes, assisting in contract management, and assistance in other critical sales-related services. The Account Manager will utilize ProArch systems, concepts, policies, procedures and best practices within our sales environment and will be trained to improve the efficiencies of ProArch's Account Executives and customers.
- Assist in management of existing accounts, handling such items as service and billing concerns, responses to requests for quotes and coordination of service requests.
- Schedule Managed Solutions client annual reviews.
- Contact for tech team for opportunities, quotes, follow-up.
- Assist with escalations as needed.
- Coordinate new business and material set-up requirements.
- Maintain routine contact communications with assigned accounts.
- Confirm that delivered solutions have met customer needs and objectives.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory working with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with opportunity pipeline management.
- Client follow up through phone and email.
- Presales coordination with technical presales engineer.
- Send marketing materials and other sales-related material.
- Follow up on information requests.
- Follow up with ProArch Presales team on Bill of Materials, Scope of Work, and Proposals.
- Part of the "Transfer to Operations" when a Managed Solutions client is brought on.
- Maintain client CRM info.
- Review of Customer Net Health Checks for opportunities and follow up.
- Well organized and flexible, able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Self-motivated with high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative.
- Is proactive, committed, has high standards, achievement oriented, and has a high level of enthusiasm.
- Team player who displays leadership characteristics when developing relationships with customers.
- Strong communication skills.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience working in the IT industry.
- Experience with Managed Services, Microsoft solutions, cybersecurity, cloud solutions, converged infrastructure, data storage, virtualization, backup/recovery, and business continuity.
- Bachelors degree preferred.1
BusinessView all jobs at ProArch