Growing, busy B2B IT company and sister company that is a fitness club, seeks Bookkeeper/Executive Assistant.
Days worked are flexible, but would involve roughly 15-25 hours per week of work during normal business days/hours. Preferably Monday-Friday, mornings or afternoons.
Administrative duties will include:
- Light Phone
- Light Filing
- Calendar upkeep for Executives (Schedule appointments/reminders when asked)
- Scheduling Messenger
- Personal Assistant errands as needed
- Assist staff in any paperwork/fax transmissions
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Maintain storage/supplies room
- A/R Collections
- Process cash receipts and deposit to bank
- Processing Return Shipments and RMA's to vendors
- Back-office accounting and financial reporting
DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICE FOR THIS POSITION OR YOUR APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WILL BE REJECTED, WE DO NOT ACCEPT PHONE CALLS FROM APPLICANTS.
Successful candidates must have excellent time management skills, good communication and writing skills, have an upbeat personanilty, a professional attitude.
In particular an attention to detail is essential for a successful candidate. Ability to prioritize and multitask.
At least 2 years experience as an bookkeeper and/or executive assistant is a must. Quickbooks experience required. Must have at least 1 year of experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook and Microsoft Windows. Since this position involves accounting duties, candidates must successfully pass a background check.