Home Health Agency currently hiring all positions both part time ,full time, independent contractors. PTs, OTs, STs, RDs, RTs are also welcomed to apply
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) or LVN license, HHA,
- At least one year of nursing experience is required; experience in home health is strongly preferred;
- Driving from patient to patient is required;
- Ability to pass a fingerprint (FBI & DOJ) criminal background check
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Will have to register with state of California to be a Home Care Aide (Cost will be covered by the Agency)
- Will need to be TB screened (Cost will be covered by the Agency)
- Must have a valid driver's license, auto insurance & dependable vehicle
- Ability to provide professional references
Positions Include: RNs, LVNs, Caregivers, Home Health Aides (HHAs), Physical therapist, Occupational therapist, Speech therapist, Respiratory therapist and Registered dietcian.
Physical Therapist duties includes : Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants. Evaluate a patient’s condition and develop an appropriate and effective physical rehabilitation care plan. Aid patients to improve their mobility. Relieve patient’s pain using exercises, hands-on therapy, stretching, and physical therapy devices.
Occupational Therapist Job Duties: Conduct patient assessments and evaluations to determine their physical condition, limitations, medical histories and personal goals. Communicate with physicians and other health care providers to confirm plans of care. Provide occupational therapy guidance, support and education during patient sessions. Teach patients how to interact with adaptive technology. Show patients how to use assistive devices. Assist patients with purchasing products to help them achieve their goals. Visit patients’ homes to help install or use assistive devices.
Speech therapist duties includes evaluation, coordination and administration of quality speech pathology therapy services. Create a written evaluation defining speech therapy needs, goals, and expected outcomes in conjunction with referring physician’s plan of treatment. Provide speech therapy services to varying patient population using evidence based practice standards. Worked with patients of all age groups and speech-language pathologists. Diagnosed problems and called upon the advice of health specialists.