Are you looking for an organic growth with a professional team in the marketing field?
Do you consider yourself as a competitive individual?
Are you ready for a career instead of a job?
ProTenn represents multiple prestigious clients in the Nashville area. We are the result and behavior driven company that provides direct marketing strategies to our clients for them to receive over 100% profit in return.
ProTenn’s Marketing Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day marketing activation & implementing marketing strategies. The role is focused on ensuring our clients' voices are implemented through all channels to create brand awareness and increase penetration for target market. Full training provided with a professional award winning team!
· Evaluate and execute the annual sales and marketing plan.
· Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing. Track results and create reports with data analysis and other feedback. Report findings and results to management and sales.
· Develop innovative ways to communicate to existing clients and strategizing to expand the platform’s existing reach.
· Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities. Generate sales leads from marketing of platform content or capabilities.
· Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are informed of platform updates and new functionality. Champion the brand internally making sure the business understands the platform and its goals.
· Keeps promotional materials & merchandising structures ready by coordinating requirements with the management team; inventorying stock; placing orders
· Producing additional marketing communications, such as social content, podcasts, brochures, Brand Guidelines, catalogs
· Occasional travel may be required
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field preferred
· Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
· Proven track record of success in marketing roles
· Confident, driven and dynamic leader
· Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
· Interpersonal skills with keen ability in verbal and written communication
· Passion for sports and competitive spirit