Project Manager Software Development
Pro Talent Group Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Software Development Project Manager
The Software Development Project Manager is an experienced leader of development teams, deeply knowledgeable about development methodologies, best practices, and delivers high-quality software. They direct the work of engineers to ensure the best practices around software development. They will drive innovation, continuous improvement, and pair business acumen with technical execution. They will navigate client needs and coordinate development teams to deliver solutions to client needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manages and oversees the design and development of software applications.
· Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
· Ensures the project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
· Builds cutting edge and highly distributed systems to clients.
· Creates reliable, scalable, and high-performance services
· 7+ years’ experience in the same or related field
· 1-3 years’ supervisory experience
· Experience guiding extensible backend system platforms
· Experience building and managing teams
· System administration, implementation, and support experience.
· SQL knowledge
· High level of comfort using Microsoft Office 365 products.
· Very strong customer focus coupled with a passion for continuous, data driven improvements.
· Strong sense of ownership and a passion for delivering creative solutions for complex problems.
· Commitment to teamwork, agility, developing a team and strong communication skills.
· Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
· Unhindered by ambiguity or multiple competing priorities.
· Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Attention to detail coupled with ability to think outside the box
· Excellent communication and analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
· Exceptional technical expertise
· Sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science and large-scale distributed systems.
Pro Talent GroupWhy Work Here?
Excellent benefits & PTO packages!
Pro Talent Group is the Professional Staffing division of MS-IL Staffing based out of Indianapolis, IN. Our recruiting specializations are in Manufacturing, Administrative, Clerical, and Engineering.