We are growing and now need for two Inventory Control and Quality Assurance Supervisor openings available. Please review the schedules below for these TWO openings:
(Monday to Friday - 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM)
(Monday to Friday - 5:30 pm to 2:00 AM)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the inventory control team, slotting team and replenishment team to ensure the FC maintains the highest level of inventory accuracy and slotting efficiencies.
- Manages, controls and investigates all physical inventory discrepancies. Reconciles, corrects and properly aligns counts between inventory system and the physical inventory.
- Identifies the root causes for all inventory discrepancies and communicates the cause to the IC Manager and other cross-functional members of the leadership team.
- Manages and controls all cycle count activities, recounts, reporting and identifies root cause analysis on all inventory adjustments.
- Identifies, maintains, and monitors inventory control methodologies for continuous improvement.
- Identification & prioritization of slotting opportunities. These include regular items, seasonal items, promotions, samples, gifts with purchases, and new items.
- Reviews inventory on a consistent basis for expired inventory, obsolete inventory, and discontinued items. Follows and communicate results to upper management.
- Work closely with headquarters, procurement team, and merchandising team to determine upcoming promotions and gifts with purchases in order to maximize picking productivity and utilization of inventory space.
- Manage the continuous development, direction, and process of slotting.
- Ability to make decisions on slotting rules and develop a best practice program for the fulfillment center. .
- Perform analysis through observations, engagement and data collection. To enhance and optimize productivity in picking, packing, inventory integrity, replenishment, and receiving.
- Implement our picking and packing quality audit project, establish reporting, and provide feedback to supervisors of results.
- Must have prior experience and an adept understanding of properly creating slotting opportunities and storage improvement plans to help facilitate all departments in areas leading up to and including safety, teamwork, quality and productivity.
- Experience with distribution product flow
- Experience using WMS (HighJump) a plus
- Ability to train and counsel others
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to lift, bend, reach, push, pull, squat and walk throughout a shift.
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time, generally an entire shift (8+ hours per day).
- Work within a warehouse environment for an entire shift.
Pro Talent Group
Why Work Here?Pro Talent Group is the Professional Staffing division of MS-IL Staffing based out of Indianapolis, IN. Our recruiting specializations are in Manufacturing, Administrative, Clerical, and Engineering. http://www.protalentgroup.com/
Excellent benefits & PTO packages!