Industrial Refrigeration Technician
- Use safe work practices and counsel other employees to do the same, as necessary.
- Install conduit, wring and equipment with craftsmanship
- Read and interpret electrical power distribution, control, ladder logic, piping and instrumentation diagrams
- Install, commission, maintain, and troubleshoot A/C and D/C motor control equipment
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair 3-phase 460V power distribution systems, 120VAC control systems, and low voltage DC control systems
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot PLC and computer-based control systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot combustion equipment including gas trains, automatic control valves, and other gas-fired equipment
- Understand, maintain, and repair process control loops
- Determine if production equipment needs to be repaired or services; coordinate machine downtime and repairs with production management
- Prioritize work when more than one issue needs addressed at a time
- Take an active role with inventory
- Perform preventative maintenance routines as scheduled and as needed
- Know all safety warning signs and signals and take corrective action
· High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
· Minimum of five (5) years electrical experience working in a heavy industrial environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Proficient in various aspects of troubleshooting and machine repair
· Knowledge of proper and safe use of shop equipment and tools
· Knowledge of VFDs, A/C and D/C motor controls, and combustions systems
· Knowledge of NEC code book
· Ability to read and interpret ladder logic control schemes
· Ability to install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair 480V, 3-phase power distribution systems, PLC’s, VFDs, A/C and D/C motor controls, and combustion systems
· Ability to observe safety and security procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and use equipment and materials properly
· Ability to perform basic math functions, including mental calculation of simple equations and/or fractions
- · Computer skills in MS Windows environment; proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
Schedule: 12 hour shifts working 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Pro Talent GroupIndianapolis, IN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.