General Manager/3PL Operations
- $95,000 to $125,000 Yearly
- Provide leadership to the site(s) management team(s) and to drive operational excellence that delivers operational, health and safety, sustainability and, financial (revenue, cost) targets. Executes the agreed solution for clients at respective facility, or facilities.
- The GM is responsible for managing a facility or cluster of facilities our Network. His or her responsibilities encompass managing the performance of the assigned site(s) based on agreed Key and Temporary Workers in operations.
- Oversee all aspects of the assigned site(s) for operations, administration, financial, and compliance with customer expectations. Lead, plan, monitor and manage the operation of the assigned facilities in order to meet the operational, health and safety, sustainability and financial (revenue, cost) targets of these contracts.
- Executes the regional strategy and contributes to the continuous enhancement in order to implement best practices and gain know-how to anticipate client needs and stay on target with current and future demands.
- Responsible for the development and management of a comprehensive operations budget with the on-going objective to meet or exceed prior year results.
- Monitors performance, identifies cost saving opportunities, and initiates corrective actions/initiatives in case of deviation to the business plan.
- Ensure maximum return on revenue through effective operational performance and execution of projects.
- Overall responsibility for P&L financial management and results to achieve operations business plan.
- Develop and achieves key metrics and manage performance with emphasis on productivity, efficiency, and on-time delivery of services.
- Responsible for performance reporting, including review of facility financials and various audit compliance for internal/external customers.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, or local regulatory agencies. (i.e. OSHA, DOT).
- Direct as needed the recruitment and/or contract personnel to meet the requirements of current and projected business within the facilities.
- Manage, coach and develop the assigned direct and indirect subordinates in accordance with company policies and practices in order to assure high professional competences, motivation, engagement and customer orientation, resulting in high overall team and individual performance and results.
- Support sales, account management, and business development staff, as required.
- Function as liaison between corporate groups and facility staff.
- Responsible for ensuring a clean, properly organized, safe, and healthy environment for all personnel at assigned facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or a closely related field. Substantial equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years’ of relevant management experience
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Delivery or management of 3PL services experience
- Understanding of various ERP/WMS systems
- Ability to travel up to 30% of time
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Strong, proven financial analytic ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Excellent benefits & PTO packages!
Pro Talent Group is the Professional Staffing division of MS-IL Staffing based out of Indianapolis, IN. Our recruiting specializations are in Manufacturing, Administrative, Clerical, and Engineering.
Pro Talent GroupColumbus, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.