We have fun, we love what we do and it shows by our expansive growth.
We currently have an opening for a Fulfillment Supervisor to join our amazing team where you'll be on the front lines contributing to awesome member experiences! That same experience applies to co-workers, the community and our vendors.
Reporting to a Senior Operations Manager, the Fulfillment Supervisor is responsible for leading high service level operations within an assigned shift (AM/PM). You will be expected to build positive employee relations, promote strong leadership skills as well as ensure that performance objectives are met consistently within a safe and efficient working environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO...
- Supervise day-to-day activities with responsibility for the overall safety, quality, performance, team work and member experience of either Inbound or Outbound FC Operations;
- Set and clarify departmental requirements and expectations while creating an environment of teamwork, collaboration and open communication;
- Understand safety procedures, ensure safe working practices and document accidents/incidents timely;
- Prioritize appropriately meeting deadlines;
- Exhibit professional behavior while coping well with ambiguity and change;
- Drive results and approach obstacles proactively;
- Ensure company policies are communicated and enforced consistently;
- Source and nurture ideas rolling them into the creation of improvement plans;
- Take proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments, shifts and within the entire organization;
- Work closely with (HR, Facilities, Safety and IT) to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives;
- Track production metrics and utilizing data to develop strategies for continuous improvement and reporting to management;
- Assist with the establishment of long-term operational strategic plans;
- Mentor, provide training and development to optimize performance, create organizational depth and individual growth;
- Recognize top performance, coach and progressive discipline for poor performance;
- Propose and implement improvements in equipment and processing methods;
- Conduct timecard review daily and weekly to ensure pay accuracy;
- Perform other duties with flexibility as assigned, rotate to other shifts/departments and working extended hours and holidays as needed including an expectation to arrive at least 30 minutes early and remaining at least 30 minutes at end of shift to complete pass downs, reports and timecard reviews.
WHO YOU ARE...
- Honest with highest integrity;
- Dedicated to quality and high standards;
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures;
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, hardworking with a strong work ethic;
- A team player valuing co-worker's opinions treating everyone with courtesy and respect;
- Able to communicate effectively and take direction;
- Dependable, responsible, reliable and mature;
- Exceptional listener who is well organized and has an eye for detail;
- Able to work in a team environment, provide honest and direct feedback;
- Able to handle ambiguity, changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations;
- Experienced with performance metrics;
- Analytical with problem solver abilities;
- Self-motivated, structured, accurate, result driven, ready to improve and open to change;
- Proven history of illustrating a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all requests promptly, thoroughly and timely;
- Ability to multi-task, handling multiple issues;
- Experienced in MS Office, other operating systems, warehousing systems and applications such as Warehouse Management Systems (Highjump);
- Able to work in a fulfillment center environment that may be noisy, walking and standing for long periods of time, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and using mechanical equipment as part of production activities;
- Flexible to work a variety of hours as the business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays
WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED...
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 3-5 years minimum proven leadership/supervisory experience in developing teams of 20+ within in a FC/DC or manufacturing environment;
- Verbal and written communication that is clear, concise and polished;
- Proven ability to lead process improvements through the lean process or Kaizen as well as provide solutions when problem solving.
Pro Talent Group
Why Work Here?Pro Talent Group is the Professional Staffing division of MS-IL Staffing based out of Indianapolis, IN. Our recruiting specializations are in Manufacturing, Administrative, Clerical, and Engineering. http://www.protalentgroup.com/
Excellent benefits & PTO packages!