Job duties include picking and filling customer orders with 100% accuracy, organizing orders accordingly in warehouse for shipping and delivery, maintaining a clean and organized work environment, and observing and enforcing all company policies, rules and safety practices.
All candidates must have:
- Proof of education (a High School Diploma or GED is required),
- Ability to read and speak in English,
- Basic math skills,
- Ability to meet and exceed productivity standards for deadlines,
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs,
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment,
- Adaptable and flexible to move to other areas when volume dictates,
- And the ability to pass all client required pre-employment screenings and verifications
- Ability to operate both stand up and sit-down forklifts is preferred but not required.
We look forward to meeting you!