Selling Branch Manager
Pro Staff Appleton, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffmark is a professional staffing and innovative workforce solutions provider for a vast array of clients and industries. As part of Staffmark Group, our goal is to match talented candidates with meaningful work that supports the goals and success of our clients – across the nation. Vital to our success is the passionate performance of our internal team, and we are growing!
Our Pro Staff brand is seeking a Market Manager/Selling Branch Manager to drive the sales and manage the operations of a branch while leading a team in Appleton, WI! You will also be responsible for supervising and directing a staff composed of Recruiting Managers and Recruiting Specialists responsible for servicing employment needs of customers in a given geographical area. You will develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, promotes new business, investigates and resolves day-to-day problems and issues.
Among the many opportunities in this role, the Market Manager is responsible for:
- Responsible for the overall financial operation and profitability of the branch. Assists in the preparation of detailed annual budget including projected hours, sales, operating expenses, gross margin and profit contributions. Reviews and analyzes financial and general management reports, including profit and loss statements and sales reports/analyses. Maximizes profitability of the branch by developing and monitoring the pay/bill structure to ensure proper gross margin levels. Ensures order fill rates for temporary assignments, temp-to-hire and direct hire placements meet or exceed established targets for the branch.
- Provides overall management direction and support to branch employees. Establishes priorities in office activities. Maintains an efficient and skilled staff by interviewing, hiring and training employees. Schedules, assigns, and reviews work of staff. Responsible for appraising employee performance, recommending status and salary changes, and maintaining compliance with company policies and procedures. Ensure timely and accurate payment of wages to staff by overseeing the submission of payroll boards, where applicable.
- Promotes understanding and teamwork in the organization by maintaining open channels of communication with superiors, peers, and subordinates. Discusses problems or possible problems with staff and follow up to ensure problem resolution. Conducts regular staff meetings to ensure staff is aligned with branch and company goals.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with Company services by monitoring current activity, making adjustments to plans or services as needed. Makes regular in-person visits to customers to ensure satisfaction and to identify additional customer needs and opportunities to grow business. Arranges job shadows and other value-added services.
- Prepares and generates a variety of reports for management, staff, corporate and others. Reviews and analyzes various reports (including incoming reports), giving special consideration to potential problem areas and share information with appropriate individuals.
- Manages customer relations issues. Investigates and resolves customer/employee problems and issues and inform appropriate personnel of problems and opportunities. Researches and answers employee/client questions. Monitors and follows-up on account receivables in conjunction with the Credit/Collections department. Monitors and follows-up on delinquent customer accounts.
- Participates in the branch goal-setting process; provides input to management regarding the branch's short-and long-range business plans. Plans future staffing needs and organizes methods of servicing future orders.
- Increases sales and profits for the Company by generating new business. Prepares and presents proposals for new business, negotiates terms of new business, and adhere to established parameters. Monitors external environment, scan advertising media for business opportunities, and contact companies currently advertising for new employees. Coordinates sales efforts and assures maximum efficiency.
- Interfaces with other branches and departments within the entire organization. Share information on customers, employees, orders, and other issues with appropriate personnel. Informs appropriate personnel of problems and opportunities.
- Enhances Company image in the community by developing and maintaining relationships with local organizations and community leaders. Participates in local organizations and job fairs and make presentations for various organizations.
- Ensures that office staff verifies all I-9's and conducts and documents background/drug screens (if required by customer) prior to employee being sent on assignment.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with Company quality programs and processes including delete compliance, as well as cooperating with audits, developing staff and branch objectives as required.
- Regularly performs Account Manager duties (interviewing and placements).
- Must be available for on-call duty after hours and on weekends. May require shift work.
In recognition of our outstanding customer service, Staffmark Group has been awarded the prestigious Best in Staffing® Award for both Clients and Talent. Less than 2% of all staffing companies in North America earn the Best of Staffing® title which is based on customers and talent rating you a 9 or 10 out of 10 for outstanding service. In addition, Staffmark Group earned the coveted Diamond Award for receiving the Best of Staffing® Client Award for seven years in a row.
Staffmark Group is proud of the service we offer and is committed to ensuring that all of our customers and employees receive Best of Staffing® service.
Top reasons to work with Staffmark Group:
- Longevity and security – with over 40 years in the business and a national network of over 300 offices, we offer unlimited opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
- We promote from within
- A commitment to diversity
- A reputation for excellence
- Excellent benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
Pro StaffWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Pro Staff will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Pro Staff is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.prostaff.com.