- Perform incoming inspection activities on materials used to produce products.
- Release products to Finished Goods/inventory following acceptable final inspection.
- Initiate reject reports for non-conforming product and report non-conforming product to the appropriate Material Review Board.
- Create and/or maintain data records and files of inspected components/materials.
- Segregate the non-conforming components and materials.
- Complete accurate incoming inspection transactions in the computerized inventory control system and storing the Certificate of Compliance and Device History Records.
- Look for opportunities to improve materials, processes, and products.
- Minimum of a High School diploma required with 3+ years quality assurance experience. Preferred a diploma or associates degree in Quality Assurance or related manufacturing field and 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to use standard inspection equipment and basic hand tools, such as: calipers, micrometers, steel rules, pin gages, go-no-go gages.
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings, specifications, sampling techniques, and safety information.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with ISO 13485, FDA Quality System Regulations, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Preferred: familiarity with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Ability to demonstrate a record of excellent performance in meeting high standards of quality, quantity and dependability (attendance and punctuality).
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to perform as part of a team.
Give us a call at 763-248-7192 or submit a resume to email@example.com
Pro Staff now offering same day pay!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Pro Staff will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Pro Staff is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.prostaff.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.