A stable and reputable manufacturing company in Green Bay, Wisconsin is looking for an experienced Packer to join their team. While working with this company, you will get to enjoy a casual work environment, development opportunities, consistent hours, and competitive benefits and incentives, including significant shift differentials and company 401k matching.
- Inspect finished products, package the product, and review any packing slips or purchase order forms that need to be included
- responsible for labeling packages, preparing new packing equipment, and communicating with the operators or quality department if a quality issue is noted
- Have the energy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to understand simple instructions
- Basic math and measuring skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Shift: 3rd shift is Sunday - Thursday, 10pm - 6am
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00/hour with shift differentials and opportunities for advancement available
Duration: Temp-to-Hire AND Temporary
Reply to this ad or Visit our website to apply: https://jobs.employeeworkplace.com/prostaff
Positions in Green Bay - Appleton - Oshkosh - AND all Surrounding Areas!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative/Clerical and Light Industrial/Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.