Manager, Marketing Finance & Agency Relations
We’re searching for a Manager, Marketing Finance & Agency Relations to join the Marketing Finance & Agency Relations group.
This position will be based in New York, NY 10014.
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for All Compliance, Finance, and Legal processes (internally and externally)
- Contact window to all Marketing agencies for any communication between them and the organization
- Coordination of Agency Workshop (to share our policy and procedures)
- Lead vendor evaluation process and agency audits
- Manage and track marketing assets per contractual agreements e.g. inventory, tickets, access
- Scrutinize pass through expenses to avoid conflict of interest situations
- Provide analytical and controllership support to Corporate Marketing Budgets
- Provide leadership, direction and coaching to marketing team
- Lead marketing agency budget planning(contracts, fees and agency audits)
- Provide quality analysis and report program evaluation while providing rationale to ROI
- Be aware of other analytics solutions that may be able to educate and speak to the value of
- Analyze the marketing channels, business, & data to help drive intelligent data driven decisions that increase overall efficiency and profit for the company
- Develop foundational tools for marketing population e.g. reports and dashboards
- Manage ongoing feedback loops and budget forums internally and externally
- Develop meaningful metrics and reporting that communicate performance results tied to strategic and financial objective
- Bachelor's Degree with 5-8 years of experience or Master's degree/MBA with 4-7 years of experience is required
- Financial analysis, budgeting, planning, and reporting
- Financial systems (e.g., SAP) experience
- Marketing analytics experience
- Experience analyzing campaign performance
- Knowledge of ecommerce digital marketing measurement, techniques, & tools.
- Experience with web technologies
- Highly organized/detail oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A passion for technology
- Financial foundation/Expertise
- Project Management/Sales Operations
- Experience supporting sales or marketing
- Meetings with stakeholders in marketing and finance/procurement/compliance as well as external agency partners
Exceptional organizational skills and a penchant for problem-solving, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and perform multiple assorted tasks Self-motivated, resourceful and full of integrity, with the ability to collaborate as a team while also taking initiative and exercising great judgment Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many matters at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another Ability to work under pressure handling multiple time sensitive projects
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects.
- Read and interpret marketing documents, media materials, and contracts (or related documents) based on corporate legal and marketing standards and philosophy.
- Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for internal and external personnel at all levels, especially in the sales and marketing, logistical, or financial areas of clients, prospects, and company.
- Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
- Ability to negotiate on behalf of function to come to agreement by managing communications through discussions and compromise; issues are short-term operational and medium-term tactical or limited strategic nature.