- Washing product to acceptable standards
- Learning racking techniques to optimize part quality and quantity
- Moving racks using appropriate equipment and techniques
- Operating and adjusting powder gun to achieve maximum efficiency
- Maintaining accurate records and counts of customers' products
- Reading paint specs to assure proper color of product
- Reading work orders of outside customers to assure proper color
Qualified candidate must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and be able to work in a warm environment. Preferred candidate will have 2 years of previous powder coat painting experience. This is a temp to hire position.
Interested? Give Pro Staff a call at 320-763-9677 for more details or to schedule an in-office interview. We also offer Walk-In Wednesdays! Stop in any Wednesday between 7am-5pm to complete an application and interview on the spot!
Pro Staff, an Atterro Human Capital Group company, offers short-term to long-term projects, temporary to contract-to-hire, or direct placements. With proven expertise in Administrative, Clerical, Light Industrial and Manufacturing backgrounds, Pro Staff matches the right people with the right career opportunities.