Our client is looking EXPERIENCED Forklift Operators in the Baytown / La Porte areas.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for the accurate receiving, storing, and shipping of products to meet company standards of safety, productivity, and quality. This includes the operation of basic forklifts in the handling of products. Candidates must be available to work scheduled hours to meet customer needs.
- Efficiently Load/ Unload products and or materials
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded
- Stage products and materials using a forklift, clamp truck
- Keep updated records of inventory
- Report any defective material
- Maintain a safe environment at all times
- Forklift Certification
- Basic familiarity in an warehouse environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to work specified shifts.
- Must to follow work procedures and safety rules.
- Understand, and follow directions/instructions. Desirable: Working
- Knowledge of warehouse management system equipment
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply !!!