Pro Staff Arden Hills, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pro Staff is seeking for an Equipment Operator for a fast-growing company in Arden Hills! This candidate will have some forklift operation experience.
Must be able to read and speak English
Hours are 10PM - 6 AM Sunday night - Friday morning
· Responsible to maintain a smooth flow of stock to production on a timely basis by filling requisitions to receive, store and track incoming stock, supplies and materials
· Works closely with other team members to exceed customer satisfaction and service expectations.
· Fill requisitions for raw stock and base stock working from specific written and oral instructions
· Safely operate all plant material handling equipment and transport materials to and from production.
· Receive and document incoming deliveries by verifying count, inspecting for damage and issuing proper paperwork for inventory and pricing and when acceptable
· Assist with physical inventory on a regular basis.
· Maintain list of low stock items and communicate to proper personnel.
· Coordinate with Production Team to prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
· Mat Hand/Ware Op Key Skill.
· Forklift Operation (OSHA certified. * Requires accuracy in writing and numbers. * Requires good mathematical skills and attention to detail.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Pro StaffWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Pro Staff will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Pro Staff is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.prostaff.com.
AddressArden Hills, MN