Atterro Workforce Solutions offers this exciting contract opportunity at a global leader in electronics, mobile devices and appliances located in Bellevue, WA.
Job Title: eComm Payment Operations Analyst Job Description
The Payments Analyst responsible for ensuring the payment process is completed timely and accurately for eCom.
* Design and monitor reports and dashboards that capture deep insights into our business through leading and lagging indicators, visualizations, and early warning mechanisms.
* Ensure payments are processed timely, accurately within daily cut off times and deadlines
* Own payment issues from beginning to end, working with engineering and external partners to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a systematic and timely fashion.
* Ensure any reconciliation items are investigated and cleared in a timely manner
* Investigate and clear queries in a timely manner, provide update and escalations of queries internally and externally, keeping stakeholders informed of any issues or difficulties
* Proactively research new payment methods and solutions with a view of achieving more streamlined process and/or improved customer experience
* Contribute towards companywide projects as required
Controls and monitoring
* Identify exceptions to processes, such as failure to perform payment instructions
* Act as the process owner of customer journeys for payment activities; actively take part in improving customer experience
* Actively seek ways of improving process efficiency, implementing industry best practice and identifying cost saving initiatives
Role and Responsibilities
* Play an active role in cross team and company-wide project in order to support the short term and longer term business strategy
* Review and enhance existing processes and procedures to meet changes in legislation and regulations, complimentary and continuous improvement in efficiency
* Introduce & maintain service standards
* Maintain good intra & interdepartmental communications
* Implement procedures and guidelines
Skills and Qualifications
* Strong understanding of economic, legal, regulatory, and technical factors shaping payments.
* An affinity for systems thinking and continuous improvement.
* Exceptional collaborative and troubleshooting/deductive skills including the ability to engage in operational incidents with emerging data to assess impact and drive collaborative resolution in a swift manner.
* Strong analytical skills that will allow good reporting and understanding of problems.
* Exceptional written and verbal presentation skills coupled with ability to drive consensus.
* Microsoft Office
* Proven experience of working within the payments industry including experience of dealing with credit card and PayPal
* 2+ years’ experience in a similar role dealing with high volumes
Atterro talent working with this client receive competitive compensation and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off plus more!
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.
We work for employers and job seekers alike by providing:
Recruiting and staffing for employers of all sizes. We use progressive recruiting strategies and advanced technologies to place the very best talent in temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire positions. Whether you require immediate placement of talent or simply want to discuss potential needs, we’re here for you.
Jobs for talent at every level. We help you prepare for your next job – whether it’s reviewing a resume to offer feedback or connecting you to exclusive jobs at leading local companies.