SUMMARY Primarily responsible for providing customer service, consistent with Marvac standards. Responsible for expediting, quote tracking and other duties as necessary to provide excellent customer service to the inside/outside sales team. Single point of contact for sales and purchasing.
- Deliver excellent customer service via email and telephone to inside sales team and /or external customers.
- Ensure the accurate and efficient processing of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Monitor customer orders and expedite as needed
- Respond and resolve customer requests and concerns
- Provide peer coaching on operational task and reinforce operational standards
- Adhere to all company policies procedures and safety standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned (i.e. Sharepoint site maintenance)
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years Customer service experience. Minimum of associate’s degree preferred.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.