Customer Service Representative
Pro Staff Brainerd, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A premier organization in the Brainerd Lakes Area is currently looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their team.
In this role your primarily responsibility is to support the Document Compliance Service clients regarding inquiries about their plan document, or the creation, fulfillment, and delivery of qualified plan document packages. The Client Service Representative must adhere to strict procedures to ensure accuracy and confidentiality of client data and meet department objectives for call quality and other call center metrics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively respond to internal and external client inquiries via phone and written correspondence within 24 hours
- Document all verbal and written communication in appropriate systems and locations
- Manage deadlines and work within allotted timeframes
- Educate clients in document compliance processes and procedures
- Adhere to strict audit procedures to ensure confidentiality of client information
- Proactively manage client’s inquiries by monitoring and resolving issues and requests
- Serve as a resource for the sales team
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize sales opportunities
- Resolve all issues relating to client inquiries by working with necessary staff and continuously following up on status until resolution is communicated to the client
- Manage the delivery and final review of newly established plans, plan amendments and restatement kits for clients
To hear more about this opportunity or to apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply online at www.prostaff.com, or call our office at 218-825-0434.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.
We work for employers and job seekers alike by providing:
Recruiting and staffing for employers of all sizes. We use progressive recruiting strategies and advanced technologies to place the very best talent in temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire positions. Whether you require immediate placement of talent or simply want to discuss potential needs, we’re here for you.
Jobs for talent at every level. We help you prepare for your next job – whether it’s reviewing a resume to offer feedback or connecting you to exclusive jobs at leading local companies.
Pro StaffWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Pro Staff will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Pro Staff is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.prostaff.com.