Customer Service Rep
Pro Staff Kansas City, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pro Staff has an opening for a Customer Service Associate in the Kansas City, KS area. Position is day shift and is responsible for handling the day to day responsibilities associated with receiving and maintaining customers' orders. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants should apply Online and MUST provide an updated resume. Follow up to application and resume can be made by calling our office: 816-531-9550.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles order entry for daily orders including communicating with warehouse personnel, preparing order documentation, and preparing UPS labels.
- Tracks sales orders when customers request information.
- Assists with reviewing orders prior to release to warehouse.
- Assists with answering the phones; directs calls to correct internal and external parties.
- Provides relief backup to Receptionist at the front desk for lunch breaks; performs full reception duties at the front desk when Receptionist is out of the office.
- Assists with preparing, boxing and shipping sample items for customers, company personnel and independent reps.
- Monitors e-mail and fax for incoming orders.
- Maintains and organizes files related to customer orders and department processes.
- Assists as requested with clerical tasks such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Conforms to the procedures of the ISO 9001:2008 QMS system
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of multitasking and remaining calm under pressure.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Personal computer skills including Word and Excel knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Pro StaffWhy Work Here?
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.
Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Pro Staff will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Pro Staff is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.prostaff.com.
AddressKansas City, KS