- Answer phone - transfer/take messages
- Order Entry
- Log shipping and tracking number and handle order tracking questions
- Monitor back orders and provide customer follow up
- Operated Administrative systems
- Use and operate data recording systems
- Proof Read Sales Materials/Catalogs
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Experience using Microsoft office products
- Strong Customer Service and Time Management skills
- Ability to utilize telephone and email etiquette in a professional manner
- Knowledge of PowerSports and equipment preferred.
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Pro Staff will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Pro Staff is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.prostaff.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.