- Blend/mix ingredients for large batch formulations in preparation for filling personal care products
- Read and follow mixing instructions to blend ingredients into large kettles
- Weigh drums & raw ingredients using scales
- Transfer large drums to and from industrial ovens using heat protectant wear
- Record measurements
- Clean, sanitize and properly maintain all equipment
Pay rate: $18-24/hour (depending on level of batch or mixing experience)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior relevant blending experience preferred
- Ability to understand, read, write and speak English
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk the majority of 8 hour shift
- Perform basic math
- Ability to read and follow written procedures
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.
Why Work Here?Let’s find your next job – together. Whether you’re looking for temporary work or a direct-hire job, Pro Staff will connect you to an opportunity that closely matches your interests and skills. Pro Staff is a proud member of Staffmark Group, an award-winning family of staffing brands with a national network of 450+ offices. We connect over 250,000 people to jobs each year, and we’re ready to put this expertise to work for you! Learn more at www.prostaff.com.
As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your skills and experience.