If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ID: 965018.
Job Duties include (but not limited to):
- Work cohesively with Supervisors and Material Handlers to keep track of inventory correctly and handle any discrepancies as they arise
- Reviews all completed jobs and keeps systems updated on status of job
- Allocate materials to jobs and ensures the materials are being used effectively and costed appropriately
- Organize all job paperwork and any samples associated with it
- Performs data entry on all reports for production team, ensuring that it matches paperwork correctly
- Promote relationships across departments in a professional yet interactive manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to keep up with production related projects
- Highly preferred to have a background in a Accounting related field
- Previous Administrative support experience is required
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.
We work for employers and job seekers alike by providing:
Recruiting and staffing for employers of all sizes. We use progressive recruiting strategies and advanced technologies to place the very best talent in temporary, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire positions. Whether you require immediate placement of talent or simply want to discuss potential needs, we’re here for you.
Jobs for talent at every level. We help you prepare for your next job – whether it’s reviewing a resume to offer feedback or connecting you to exclusive jobs at leading local companies.