This is a great opportunity for outgoing and driven individuals who are eager to work for a community-oriented organization. Perks of the job include being a part of a fun company culture and enjoying great benefits. From company Twins Games trips, employee volunteerism, to a robust health and wellness program, there is something for everyone! The pay for this position is between $16 and $17. If hired on permanently, this role will also be paid commission. The hours for this role are 12:30 PM - 9 PM, Monday through Thursday, and Friday 10:30 AM - 7 PM.
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of collections experience
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Have a HS degree or GED
- Have 1+ year of customer service experience
- Be able to effectively use technology and computers
- Have basic math skills and the ability to calculate interest and collection costs