Pro Source Solutions, LLC is seeking for a permanent Systems Administrator to install, configure, and maintain operating system workstations and server, including web servers in support of business processing requirements.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Perform software installation and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
- Schedule installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Ensure workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Ensure data/media recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations.
- Support media management through internal methods and procedures or the rough offsite storage and retrieval services.
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures to conduct routine hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.
- Bachelor Degree preferred; Associate’s degree in Information Systems or a related field and four (4) years of related experience acceptable.
- Prior Healthcare experience desired
Perform activities related to installing, configuring and managing SAN devices and fiber channel switches.
Work with application developers to determine storage requirements
Create file shares
Manage and complete day to day storage requests
Restore and recover data as requested
Reporting on status of storage systems