We are looking for a talented Real Estate Assistant in Whitefish Bay, WI to manage listings and provide exceptional customer service to clients in this high-volume, fast-paced real estate team. This is a great opportunity to be the glue that holds everything together. If you thrive on moments where you can say, “I got this!” this is the job for you.
The Falk Ruvin Team are Top Producers who are passionate about real estate and hire only A+ players. They ensure clients get the experience they deserve and the fact that 93% of their business stems from repeats and referrals speaks for itself. This team believes in giving back to their community and a portion of each closing is donated to Habit for Humanity.
We are looking for someone who has an eye for details and takes pride in completing tasks accurately. Your responsibilities will play an important role in clearing away distractions so the agents can focus on generating new business and closing sales. Your role is multi-dimensional; you will support the agents, provide concierge-level service to clients, and maintain impeccable listing coordination for the team.
Applicants with prior real estate experience in an Operations, TC and/or similar role are encouraged to apply. Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
Areas of Focus:
• Utilize checklists to oversee transactions from contract to close
• Prepare listing presentations, attend listing appointments with lead agents, manage listing paperwork.
• Schedule photography, stager, and various other listing vendors
• Own showing schedules and provide clients with agent feedback
• Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service
• Maintain impeccable organizational and communication skills with Agent at all times
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience assisting a Real Estate Agent, office, or team
• Real estate license in addition to in-depth knowledge and understanding of real estate contract and concept is REQUIRED
We are looking for TALENT. Does this describe you?
• You’ll never say, that’s not my job;
• You understand real estate gets stressful at times and you take nothing personally
• You’re smart, dependable and reliable; we can trust you, nothing falls through the cracks
• Highly organized and love creating and using systems for efficiency
• Resourceful and a self-starter
• You stay cool under pressure and don't get flustered
• You prefer to "own" your job, and not just wait to be told what to do
• You love working in the office and out in the field
• You are a great communicator and keep your team in the loop
• You maintain a sense of urgency and you love working in a rapidly changing environment
Key Software Proficiency
• Google Suite of Services
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher)
• Real Estate Software: MLS, Dotloop, Zipforms, DocuSign, Dropbox
• CRM experience
Salary: $45,000 - $60,000 based on experience, plus bonus
Benefits: Paid Time Off, Sick Pay, Holidays, Health Insurance, 401k
Hours: Full-time, 8:30-4:30, M-F, flexibility on weekends required
Location: Whitefish Bay, WI. You live within a 30-minute commute of Whitefish Bay, WI. You have daily access to a personal vehicle that you can drive for work-related tasks. You have a driver’s license and you carry insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing looks forward to connecting with you! Due to the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.