We are searching for a talented and energetic Real Estate Assistant in Katy, TX to support our client and their growing team. Are you an authentic caretaker who loves systems and checklists? Do you enjoy handling the day-to-day flow of a dynamic real estate office? Do you step up, “own” your job and “take the reins”? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have impeccable attention to detail, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for a polished professional with 2 years of administrative experience - real estate experience is not required, however, if you have residential real estate experience and have supported others in this capacity, it is a plus.
Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
Our clients, Lisa and David Flores are a top-performing residential team with RE/MAX. This duo is passionate about real estate and pays close attention to all the details, ensuring clients get the experience they deserve. They believe in teamwork and giving back to their community. Our client maintains a strong and consistent referral business due to their established relationships in the industry. Their team blends extensive real estate knowledge, professionalism, honesty, and integrity into their business to benefit buyers and sellers with high-class service.
We Know You
You can hit the ground running. You are passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary. You are a skilled and thorough “doer” who maintains a professional appearance and demeanor. You are highly organized, think in a strategic manner, and can maintain a quick pace. Communication is your forte and you have a knack for reading the room - nothing gets by you.
You wake up every day passionate and excited about the impact you will have in supporting your team and clients. Each and every day is a new opportunity to further develop your skills and continue to build your career; you can see yourself being involved in management on a team. You are a thoughtful problem solver in the midst of chaos and you know how to prioritize in order to meet those deadlines. Your positive attitude is infectious, and you search for joy and meaning within your work.
Your role is multi-dimensional; you will support the Lead Agent, provide concierge-level service to clients, and maintain impeccable listing coordination for the team. You think ahead to ensure that you are working at the highest level of efficiency at all times. You enjoy being the team go-to and making sure others are engaged and staying on task. If something else needs to be done you don’t mind lending a hand.
• Provide an executive level of administrative support which may include, but is not limited to, phone and email management, calendar organization, task management, and keeping the Agents focused on key tasks
• Act as a gatekeeper; keep your agent free from distractions
• Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service
• Handle all database management
• Ensure meeting rooms are always client-ready, establish conference calls, prepare technology for presentations and communication
• Effectively communicate deadlines, multi-task, organize, and prioritize events, activities, and deliverables on a timely basis
• Liaise with the transaction coordinator to ensure deadlines are met
• Various research tasks as assigned
• Prepare for and schedule listing appointments, manage the pre-listing and listing launch process, manage listing paperwork
• Schedule photography, stager, and various other listing vendors for sign installation and lockboxes
• Own showing schedules and provide clients with agent feedback
• Maintain impeccable organizational and communication skills with Agent at all times
Key Software Proficiency
• Google Suite
• Follow Up Boss CRM
• MAC proficient
Salary: $50k-60k plus bonus, based on experience
Benefits: Paid Time-Off
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, M-F, flexibility on evenings and weekends is required (You can anticipate 16 weekends a year and in trade, you will receive days off during the week)
Location: Katy, TX. You live within a 45-minute commute of the westside of Katy. You have daily access to a personal vehicle that you can drive for work-related tasks. You have a driver’s license and you carry insurance.
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! Please apply directly. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about next steps!
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing helps job-seekers and employers come together to build purpose-driven partnerships in the real estate industry.