We are looking for a talented Real Estate Assistant in Indianapolis, IN, to assist Scherrer Bros, a top team within the nationally recognized brokerage firm, United Real Estate, grow to the next level. This is an excellent opportunity to be the glue that holds everything together for a team that works hard and plays hard. If you thrive on moments where you can say, “I got this!” this is the job for you.
Does this sound like you?
You love having the freedom to take charge and “own” your job. You don’t wait to be told what to do. You take initiative and go above and beyond in serving the team. Your positive energy is contagious and you respect your peers and find joy in taking projects off their plate.
Hectic days and multiple deadlines don’t frazzle you. You are an adept project manager who works independently and takes ownership of assignments. You can anticipate the needs of your team like clockwork and stay ten steps ahead. In addition to being a skilled communicator with excellent writing and grammar skills, you are a collaborative team player with a servant’s heart! Your organization skills are the envy of others, and you possess the ability to be fluid and flexible.
Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
Areas of Focus:
Your responsibilities will play an important role in clearing away distractions so the Agents can focus on generating new business and closing sales. Your role is multi-dimensional; you will support a team of several agents, provide concierge-level service to clients, and serve as the hub for the team.
• Prepare for and schedule listing appointments, manage the pre-listing and listing launch process
• Liaise with title, escrow, lenders for a smooth transaction
• Schedule photography, stager, and various other listing vendors
• Own showing schedules and provide clients with agent feedback
• Keep the office organized and compile data collected from clients
• Maintain the team agenda and prepare for meetings
• Maintain impeccable organizational and communication skills with Agent at all times
• Greet clients during in-person visits, send welcome packets, and order gifts
• Answer phones and provide exceptional customer service
• Database and calendar management
• Manage systems that drive efficiencies across team communications and processes
• Special projects as they arise
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• 1+ years of experience assisting a fast-paced small business or C-suite
• Experience supporting multiple professionals preferred, but not required
• A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is preferred but not required
Key Software Proficiency
• Google Suite
• Social Media Platforms
Please DO NOT contact the client directly. Candidates who reach out to the client directly will be re-routed to us for screening and potentially disqualified from consideration.
Salary: $35,000-$45,000 based on experience plus a bonus
Benefits: Vacation Time, Paid Holidays
Hours: 9-5, M-F, some flexibility during the evening and weekends is needed
Location: Indianapolis, IN.
About the team:
Scherrer Bros is a highly-integrated tight-knit team of Top Producers that are passionate about real estate and about helping each other. The company operates from a set of core values that dictate everything that they do. These values are reliability, creativity, focus, helpful, respect, trust, and quality. You couldn’t ask for a better employer.
We are high touch. We like detailed communication. We work as a team. We encourage Success.
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! Please apply directly. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about next steps!
This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing helps job-seekers and employers come together to build purpose-driven partnerships in the real estate industry.