Do you enjoy being someone’s “right hand” while also exercising your creativity? Good, because we’re seeking a Creative Project Coordinator to join a successful real estate team in Essex County, New Jersey. You just might be exactly who we’re looking for.
This role encompasses all aspects of client care with the focus on delivering unforgettable WOW customer service that creates relationships for life and ensures an endless stream of referral business for this busy real estate team.
Does this sound like you?
The ideal candidate plays an active role in the listing process, pays attention to the details, and knows how to prioritize their duties without direction. You’re creative with an eye for design. You love houses and enjoy being part of the process of preparing a home for market. You take initiative and know-how to foresee tasks ahead of time. Our client seeks someone who will put the needs of the agent first and will handle all communication with a polished etiquette and finesse.
• Be the confident go-to person for the Listing Agents and clients
• Have an ability to adapt to any situation/client need with a positive attitude
• Have a deep capacity for understanding and communicating (i.e. the client whisperer)
• Remain calm under pressure and be concerned with doing things right the first time
• You would never say “that’s not my job…”
• Able to multitask, pivot and change priorities when needed
• Nothing falls through the cracks because of your laser focus and sharp attention to detail
You are responsible for providing a concierge-level of service to clients and handling all listing preparation. This is a hands-on, creative, process-oriented, dynamic position where the details matter.
• Prepare the agent for listing presentations and attend listing meetings
• Put out signs and lockboxes and make copies of keys
• Create and manage pre-listing “teasers”.
• Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service
• Stage the properties for market
• Oversee rehab projects and manage staging projects from inception to completion
• Prep homes for market by coordinating and scheduling vendors
• Follow and implement systems and processes to ensure timely execution of project timelines
• Collaborate with homeowners to create a pre-listing plan for their home (painting, cleaning, furniture removal, etc.) and follow up with them on their progress
• Coordinate with outside vendors on all prep work done to homes prior to listing
• Coordinate between owners, vendors, and team members to ensure timelines are met
• Ensure each home is presented in its best light during open houses and showings
• Assistance with preparation and loading of staging items, running errands, arranging furniture, and providing staging guidance to client.
Required experience and knowledge:
• 3+ years of experience in Visual Merchandising, Staging, or other Creative Direction Industry
• Real Estate experience preferred but not required
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master:
• CRM Programs
• Google Suite
Salary: $40,000 - $55,000
Hours: M-F, 9-5, Flexibility on several weekends per year
Benefits: Paid Time Off, Medical Stipend
Location: Essex County, NJ. You have daily access to a vehicle, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance. You will be required to drive to various locations.
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! Please apply directly. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.