We are looking for a positive, talented, and goal-oriented Real Estate Assistant in Billings, MT to support a top-producing team. Do you enjoy handling the day-to-day flow of a dynamic and real estate office? Do you step up and “own” your job? If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy managing up to 20 listings at any given time, and have impeccable attention to detail, we want to talk to you.
This top-performing team is passionate about real estate and pays close attention to all the details, ensuring clients get the experience they deserve. They believe in teamwork and giving back to their community. Their team blends extensive real estate knowledge, professionalism, honesty, and integrity into their business to benefit buyers and sellers with high-class service.
Real Estate Assistants with prior real estate experience are encouraged to apply. Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
We Know You
You aren’t the type of person to shy away from a challenge. You’re smart, confident, and you take pride in being able to keep calm under pressure and to thrive in situations where others would struggle. Your organizational skills and ability to multi-task are unparalleled, and you prefer to “own” your job, rather than having someone micromanage your daily tasks.
You know you belong in real estate, and in addition to being hardworking and diligent, you pride yourself on your commitment to ethics and integrity. Communication is your forte and you have the ability to catch the smallest of errors. As the first point of contact for clients, you’ll be able to use your upbeat attitude and problem-solving skills as a tool to ensure each transaction runs smoothly.
You want a robust, structured, stable career with an opportunity for growth. You like picking up the phone and speaking to clients. You understand that clients need hand-holding from the opening of escrow until after the close.
An Active MT Real Estate License is preferred for this position or you must be willing to obtain one after hire to support your team. Previous experience supporting others in escrow, mortgage, or property management is acceptable.
This is a multi-dimensional role for someone who has an eye for detail and excellent communication skills. You will support the agent while providing a concierge-level of service to clients, making sure to maintain impeccable listing coordination for the team.
On any given day, you’ll be expected to liaise with various third parties and vendors, serving as the gatekeeper. From scheduling photography and staging to maintaining showings and providing clients with agent feedback, you’ll have your hands in every part of the business. You will act as the key contact for clients and will provide them with notoriously impeccable service – time and time again. You will also work side by side with the agent on a wide range of projects and initiatives.
Areas of Focus:
As a Real Estate Assistant you’ll do a little of everything, including but not limited to:
• Prepare listing presentations, manage the pre-listing and listing launch process, order signs, and put out lockboxes
• Schedule listing appointments, photography, stager, and various other listing vendors
• Create and marketing materials for each listing, inclusive of social media, and assign open houses to the agents on the team
• Own showing schedules and provide clients with agent feedback
• Negotiate offers and request for repairs, utilize checklists and liaise with the transaction coordinator, title, escrow, lenders for a smooth transaction
• Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service
• Maintain impeccable organizational and communication skills with Agent at all times
• Check voicemails and emails often and respond regularly - responsiveness is imperative - follow up on inquiries via the internet and you will LIVE in the lead Agent’s email and calendar.
• Coordinate client and team events, closing gifts, and much more.
In the past, you have...
• 2+ years of Real Estate Experience
• A Montana real estate license is preferred, or you are willing to obtain one after hire to support your team
• Understanding and knowledge of the real estate sales cycle and listing contracts
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master…
• Google Suite of Services
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher)
• Social Media Platforms
• Various Real Estate Websites
• Real Estate Software: MLS, DocuSign
• CRM experience
Location/commute: Billings, MT. Candidate MUST live within a 30-minute commute to Billings and have daily access to a vehicle, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Type of employment/hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 5:30 p.m., flexibility in the evenings and weekends is required.
Compensation: Competitive based on experience; plus an opportunity for a bonus.
Benefits: PTO, Holidays
Pro R.E.A. Staffing looks forward to connecting with you! Due to the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
This is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing helps job-seekers and employers come together to build purpose-driven partnerships in the real estate industry.