Office Manager / Bookkeeper
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
KW Coastal Estates is hiring for a Real Estate Office Manager/Bookkeeper in Carmel-by-the-Sea to join our growing team!
As the Office Manager/Bookkeeper (internally, Market Center Administrator "MCA") you are the accounting and operations point person of the office, responsible for keeping the office and team on track. Your responsibilities cover three primary areas: 1) Operations/Administration, 2) Accounting/Human Resources and 3) Support and Supervision.
Benefits for the Real Estate Office Manager/Bookkeeper:
- Health Benefits Allocation provided
- 401(k) provided
- Competitive base salary (commensurate with experience)
- Bonus incentive based on individual/brokerage performance
- Paid time off (2 weeks vacation)
- Training & coaching provided
Qualifications for the Real Estate Office Manager/Bookkeeper:
- Full charge bookkeeper or accounting experience
- 1-3+ years of real estate, administrative or management experience
- High School graduate
- High level of professionalism and present yourself as such
- Strong computer / tech skills
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it and teach it to others
- Strong customer service skills
- Self-starter who is willing to take charge with little supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Positive, can-do attitude
Responsibilities for the Real Estate Office Manager/Bookkeeper:
- Bookkeeping, payroll management, AP, AR, GL/bank reconciliations, purchasing, cash management, collections, expense reporting, credit card processing and allocations, month-end closing, financial analysis and coordinating with the tax accountant.
- Records management, interviewing, hiring and managing staff, on-boarding and off-boarding of agents, evaluating insurance programs, overseeing employee health/dental benefit programs, workers compensation, schedule and facilitating weekly staff meetings.
- Ensure file compliance, process commission checks for real estate agents, generate award reports and monthly financial reports using KW's proprietary software. Work with Management to establish and maintain an annual budget. Establish and maintain systems and processes to enable the office to operate in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Oversee the adherence to corporate compliance, facility up-keep, coordinate with property manager for (HVAC, maintenance, etc.), manage standard operating procedures, ordering/tracking of office supplies and furniture, implementing and managing new technology and assist Management as needed.
TDTCM, Inc. d/b/a KW Coastal Estates is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws. KW Coastal Estates will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
We connect talented people with incredible opportunities. Create an intentional career path for yourself - we're with you every step of the way.
We help job-seekers and employers come together to build purpose-driven partnerships in the real estate industry.
Pro R.E.A. StaffingWhy Work Here?
If you aren’t connecting with like-minded people, then you‘re missing out on the opportunity to elevate your career.
You want to land your perfect job in real estate, and we want to help. From administrative to marketing to management roles, we are one of the lead U.S. direct placement recruiting firms for non-sales positions in Real Estate. We connect talented people with incredible opportunities. Create an intentional career path for yourself - we're with you every step of the way. We help job-seekers and employers come together to build purpose-driven partnerships in the real estate industry.
26135 Carmel Rancho Blvd f200Carmel, CA
Finance and Insurance